Cashmere production profileDo you know China, Mongolia, Iran, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Nepal, and other minor countries of Asia are the world's major cashmere production? The fact is China is producing more than 70% of world output, so till now china is the world's largest producer of cashmere in a very low budget but also it loses the quality as well. And we can only find 20% of the pure and finest cashmere product from Inner Mongolia made which is also a part of China.
It has increased economic value and a variety of uses internationally. After the cashmere, the France cashmere industry has begun to develop in many countries like the United States, New Zealand, Scotland, and Austria since the 1970s.
In China Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang, Tibet, Gansu, Shandong, and Liaoning are the major areas of cashmere production, due to the climate and landscape Inner Mongolia is the major part of China by having a huge number of Cashmere goats and high supply capacity.
Overview of Cashmere qualityThere are three-segmented factors that value cashmere fiber is Color, length, and Fineness. The fineness is major by its diameter and only 13.0-16.0 microns are considered as the finest cashmere in the international textile industry. The fiber cast according to its length so it is also one of the major factors for pricing.
The rare and precious cashmere colors are blue velvet ZI Rong and only about 30% of world production is accounted for. Cashmere from Mongolia is blue in color and pretty seems like a violet base.
And 35mm-37mm is the calculated length for 5% of white cashmere and more than 70 % Blue velvet, and Zi Rong and quality ranges between 13- 15 microns.
In central and west Asian countries like Afghanistan, Iran, Kazakhstan, and others produce small size blue velvet to dark color and it is not so smooth in texture which can be felt after one touch.
China is producing the cashmere with the finest diameter of 13-15 microns and more than 40% of white cashmere is produced annually by china.
· 16.5-17.5 microns are the diameter of Afghan cashmere fiber.
· 17.5-16.9 microns are the diameter of Iranian Cashmere fiber.
· 19.5 microns is the diameter of Don Russian Cashmere fiber
· 16-17 microns are the diameter of Turkish cashmere fiber.
· 16.5-16.9 microns are the diameter of Australian feral cashmere fiber.
The primary raw material for Knitwear is produced mostly in northern China such as Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Ningxia, Liaoning, and other regions, mainly the white cashmere of 34-32mm micron length. Tibetan Zircon has a fine quality, pure color, unique style with 14.8 microns, and a size of 34mm long and it is smooth and soft in touch.
The high volume of fiber is produced individually only by Liaoning cashmere goats. The white cashmere is mostly produced by the goat of Inner Mongolia, Erlang mountain goats, and Chifeng Saihan goats, the fiber length will be 36mm or more and the quality of 15.3 microns or less.
Cashmere fiber production processThe production process is divided into various methods. The style of cashmere production varies among commercial cashmere and traditional cottage industries. In history, to spin a fine yarn of cashmere, nomadic herding people used to comb and shorn the hair from goats.
A huge amount of cashmere production services are following the same method.
· ShearingThe goats must be ready with coats of hair, which take around 1 year to grow the wool. To accomplish the shearing process there are various methods, the wool is taken out without harming the goat, the shearing process is a cruelty-free process.
· CleaningThe second process is to clean the dirt of wool after collecting the raw wool.
· CombingThe fibers will comb individually into straight lines, and segment them according to their thinness and thickness.
· SpinningThe segmented fibers are fed into a machine to spin, and yarn by twisting the woolen fiber. The textile industry produces yarn products in thinner and thicker design.
· Cleaning and dyeingAging the yarn will be cleaned and the dye may be applied at this stage. Mostly the producers wish to garment-dye their cashmere products.
· WeavingAfter finishing, cashmere fiber yarn will be woven into a textile item for consumption, such as Scarves, shawl, Vests, and sweaters.
· Final TreatmentThe wool is flame resistant naturally so, earlier the garments leave the service, they will be cured with flame- retardant.
· PackingIt is ready to sell after branding and packaging, this is the final process to product to the market.
Where is cashmere produce?The process of cashmere production and processing is followed by generation to generation in the Himalayas of Nepal.
The finest quality of fiber will be selected if it meets the required standards. However, today the massive supplier and production of cashmere are China. The epicenter of contemporary cashmere production is the Gobi desert and the Kashmir region where this wool originates located within the borders of China. China is trying to enforce the mechanical manufacture by synthetic insemination of cashmere goats.China produces cashmere in a very low budget but the final product mislaid its value at the same moment. If you want to feel the pleasure of pure cashmere, we recommend consuming cashmere items made by hand in Nepal or Inner Mongolia. You will get guarantee by these producers, they only sell the genuine cashmere products.